We at Theme Canon offer our own installation service. If you have just purchased our theme and have a working installation of WordPress already set up on your server then our installation service may be just what you need to get up and running fast. We will visit your site and install the theme and plugins as well as set up your site to look exactly like one of our demo sites. This is a great starting point for you to start adding your own content and customizations.
Getting Started in 2 Simple Steps
To get started using our installation service please follow these steps:
- Open a support ticket at our Ticksy support forum: https://themecanon.ticksy.com
- Transfer service payment $50 (USD) to our PayPal account: Make Payment Here
Make sure your support ticket contains the following information.
- Your PayPal ID / reference so we can check that your payment has come through.
- Your site URL and temporary Login Details, the account must be set to have admin rights.
- A link to the demo version you would like us to install. Many of our themes have several demo versions, please link to the version you would like us to install for you.
Installation Service Includes
- Installation of our theme.
- Installation of the theme required plugins.
- Installation of the optional plugins used on our demo site.
- Installation of demo content so your site looks exactly like our demo site.
- Day-to-day service on working days
Does Not Include
- Installation of the WordPress platform itself.
- Multi-site/network-site installations.
- Customization services beyond installation.
Our services are given on an ‘as is’ basis and without warranties, either express or implied. We do not promise that the content or the access to your site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that your site or content are free of viruses or any other harmful components. We are not liable to you for any loss claimed or incurred by you or others as a result of our services. You are solely responsible for your site content so we strongly recommend you backup existing content if any. If you have 3rd party plugins running on your WordPress installation please be aware that we will turn these off before beginning the installation process.
Note: Please notice that the Theme Canon installation service is not the same as the optional installation service offered as part of the check-out process. The optional installation service offered in the check-out process will refer you to an external freelancer. We recommend considering our in-house installation service as we are already familiar with the theme.